The Multimaster plant and processes has been designed in order that certain processes are able to be undertaken in an efficient and cost effective manner whilst reducing the environmental impact of the works.
Utilising the Multimaster plant and processes to optimum effect is best achieved by installing the plant at the earliest possible time in the installation process. The plant and associated processes are then available throughout the install period, through critical activities at pre/final/ post commissioning of the system including expansion/contraction and finally leading into long term maintenance.
The environmental issues and concerns of using large volumes of fresh water, creating large volumes of effluent are minimised by the use of the Multimaster plant and processes. It also reduces the overall chemical requirement for the project.
Savings are able to be made from the reduction of the amount of chemicals used along with reduced water and drainage demand.
The increased efficiency achieved by the Multimaster plant and processes also saves on project time, providing further cost saving benefits.
The Multimaster plant and processes enhances current advised guidelines by authorities such as BSRIA to provide an additional and superior scope of works.
The Multimaster plant enables the following processes to be undertaken:
- POWER FLUSHING
- REVERSE POWER FLUSHING
- DYNAMIC FULL FLOW FILTRATION
- BALANCED FULL FLOW FILTRATION
- MAINTENANCE FULL FLOW FILTRATION
- TEMPORARY PUMPING CAPABILITY
- FLOW PROTECTION
- BLEED,FLUSH OF SYSTEM
- VENTING CAPABILITY
- ULTRA VIOLET IRRADIATION
- DEDICATED SAMPLING STATIONS
- FUTURE UPGRADE CAPABILITY
- CHEMICAL INJECTION PUMPS
The plant consists of manageable, detachable sections for ease of connection to the system. The individual sections are interchangeable and allow for easier upgrade or maintenance.
The Multimaster plant is available in various metals and sizes to suit the requirements of individual systems.
Swivel flange or union connections are provided dependant on the size and metals of construction.
The individual sections contain equipment and facilities to enable the processes to be carried out.
The plant may be installed on new, or existing systems. A free site visit is available to establish the individual requirements of each system.
The plant may be purchased or hired dependant on the intended application.
APPLICATIONS OF MULTIMASTER PROCESSES:
- PRESSURE TESTING STAGES
- DURING PROGRESSION OF PIPEWORK INSTALLATION
- EXPANSION AND CONTRACTION OF PIPEWORK
- FINAL COMMISSIONING
- POST COMMISSIONING
- EXISTING SYSTEMS
METHODS OF PROCESSES AND APPLICATIONS:
- ASSIST AND PROTECT THE SYSTEM FROM THE MOMENT WATER IS INTRODUCED.
- UTILISE TEMPORARY PUMPS/TANKS AS NECESSARY
- UTILISE FULL FLOW FILTERS AS INSTALLATION PROGRESSES
- UTILISE UV TREATMENT
- UTILISE SAMPLING AND CHEMICAL CONTROL
- DYNAMIC FULL FLOW FILTRATION FOR PRE-COMMISSION CLEANING
- UTILISE POWER FLUSH
- DYNAMIC FULL FLOW FILTRATION DURING HEAT/COOL ON PROCESS
- FULL FLOW FILTRATION DURING FINAL COMMISSIONING
- MAINTENANCE UP TO HANDOVER OF SYSTEMS
- LONGTERM MAINTENANCE
- INSTALL ON EXISTING SYSTEMS
The applications and processes provided by the Multimaster are subject to specific method statements following a site survey, the survey is free and all aspects of the required works discussed prior to provision of a competitive tender.